Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Blisters on my feet. Hurting loads so hope it heals soon. ><
Finally submitted every single form to Ngee Ann ! Just now awaiting for more information about the camps we're attending. Haha. Going with Yu Xuan so I guess I wouldn't be too lonely. Hehe. Oh well. Big mistake in wearing the new shoes. Ended up with 2 blisters at the back. I'm tempted to burst them ><
Went to get some cheap slippers at Bata and ended up disturbing both my seniors. Haha. Feeling guilty since they didn't reach their target yesterday. Sigh, Syafeeqah don't blame me but..I shouldn't be there in the first place. We were playing ' hide-each-others-bag' and pretending to sing to each song that was blasting on the radio. LOL. Weida did pole dancing to different songs as well. And we fought for the pole. Haha ! He called me violent since I was always whacking him.
Well, that was yesterday.. Jaron came over to Bata, wanted to help with stock-taking but Syafeeqah said that it wasn't nice. After all, he came from work and all, and he was tired. Haha. Forced my senior to eat again like yesterday ! Geex, seriously, does she want to become god by not eating ?
Oh well, working tomorrow again. Hope everything goes well ! Jiayous !