Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Camp was amazing ! Miss the clubbing and the night walk. Hehe. Just feeling a sore throat and flu coming on. Sigh..
Feeling guilty. It's our camp group's outing today and I gave it a miss. Needed to collect my pay today and when to find a bag with onee-chan. But she couldn't find a perfect one so in the end, we went to Macs. Finally treated her with my pay ! Yay XD !
Jaron then joined us and we went to the playground for a while. Met a cute baby, Dylan, with his grandma. He's really cute. Jaron and Onee-chan carried him. I just can't. Afraid that I might drop him. We played with bubbles and then played at the swing for a while. Chatted a while before the both of them left.
Sigh..Still feeling a little 'camp-sick' but I guess maybe there might be more of these outings. Haha. Stop here for now then. :)