Saturday, March 20, 2010
It's being raining a lot lately. And it's Summer. Does this mean it will snow in December ? Global warming. Not good I guess.
Got to work, soaking wet on Thursday. Thank goodness that the air-conditioning in Bata does not work too well. Will expect a cold the next day if it does. Haha. But with the rain, it also means less customers. And so, with nothing to do in the store, WeiDa lent me his Itouch and we played games. Our manager made us hang up slippers and do some stock-taking in the end. Oh well, it's work, not play time.
Friday, Onee-chan came over ! We went to Plaza to get JJ's new album. Visited Jaron after that and chatted a while. That guy seriously loves to slack from work. I guess pushing trolleys is a tough job. We then visited the pet shop, looking at the hamsters, guniea pigs and rabbits. We named them after SHINee and some of the DreamTeam members. Onew as a sleeping hamster. Yoogeun -hamster
Taemin - Rabbit
JongHyun - A bigger-sized rabbit
Key - Hyperactive Rat
Minho - A sporty Guniea Pig
LOL. I guess this is how much we love SHINee. Haha. Hanged out at the playground, visited Yochi and took some pictures. We sat at the swings as it drizzled a little. Thank goodness it wasn't pouring. Haha.
Finally received the camp packing list, just need to prepare everything and I'm ready to go for the camp. Haha. Looking forward to it !