Memories on a swing So close, yet so far <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2327477077122077369?origin\x3dhttp://shinydreami34.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tan HweeFen Nicole

Currently in Ngee Ann's MMA yr1

November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 April 2011


Whispers



They are:


Class 3e4 08
Girls Brigade

Alida
ChengYing
Elaina
Paula
Qiong Min
Shannon
Tze Hsin
Uncle ZhengYan



Artwork By: Kurt Halsey
Friday, April 30, 2010

Massive dancing since yesterday. Well, we had fun ! Shaking our butts and doing really silly stuff. Just hope we entertained the crowd. LOL.

I screwed CCA. Fatigue was getting into my head and the urge to fall asleep was huge. And my cough seems to be getting worse. Sigh, there is work tomorrow too. I just hope I can cope with everything and won't screw up. It's been, I don't know ? Ages since I last worked there.

I worried that I won't be able to cope with my CCA. And also I might feel weird if I suddenly just appear for one session. Oh gosh..

Fighting the temptation to sleep right now. Just hope everything would be okay then.

Shall stop here for today.


4:31 AM