Memories on a swing So close, yet so far <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2327477077122077369?origin\x3dhttp://shinydreami34.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tan HweeFen Nicole

Currently in Ngee Ann's MMA yr1

November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 April 2011


Whispers



They are:


Class 3e4 08
Girls Brigade

Alida
ChengYing
Elaina
Paula
Qiong Min
Shannon
Tze Hsin
Uncle ZhengYan



Artwork By: Kurt Halsey
Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mom and dad are back ! :D From their overseas trip that is :D

Homeworks are piling up as usual and so forgive the owner of this dead blog ><. Feeling a little screwed due to lack of sleep resulting in headaches.

Well, I left my Jap notes in class the other day after my test, so decided to stop by NP block 50 to collect it. I made Dad come up with me, since I was told it was haunted. ( I don't know if it's true but I don't want to risk it either ) Thank god the classroom door wasn't lock except my notes were gone. Hirgana test this thursday too. Sigh, I'll just have to depend on the internet.

The common test are coming up pretty soon. Just worried for both DWF and POP. Good luck to the other peeps too.

Suppose that's about it. I'll stop here for now. :)


5:12 AM