Memories on a swing So close, yet so far <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2327477077122077369?origin\x3dhttp://shinydreami34.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tan HweeFen Nicole

Currently in Ngee Ann's MMA yr1

November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 April 2011


Whispers



They are:


Class 3e4 08
Girls Brigade

Alida
ChengYing
Elaina
Paula
Qiong Min
Shannon
Tze Hsin
Uncle ZhengYan



Artwork By: Kurt Halsey
Monday, May 17, 2010

Right, so I guess it's one of those days where you feel everything's not going well for you.

Wore my school uniform to school ! And proud of it ! The only problem ?

' What's that kid doing here in NP ? ', ' What an asshole ! Wearing her uniform ! ',' Want attention until like that ? ', and of course more finger-pointing and starings. I got used to it by the end. Just let those idiots realise that we have feelings too !!! -.- I feel like crap now -.-

The only thing that made my day today was when onee-chan gave me a chain and I got to wear my necklace again :D Haha. Well, the bad things ?

Let's just say that my phone is screwed once again. Refused to be turned on -.- Argh..it's seriously going crazy. Work already ! It's been less than a week since it came back from the repair shop -.- Haix. I need a new phone !! Badly too ><

Oh well, homework is piling up. Onee-chan is slowly coping well, so I guess everything is fine :D.

I'll stop here for now...Jaa ~


3:00 AM