Memories on a swing So close, yet so far <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2327477077122077369?origin\x3dhttp://shinydreami34.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tan HweeFen Nicole

Currently in Ngee Ann's MMA yr1

November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 April 2011


Whispers



They are:


Class 3e4 08
Girls Brigade

Alida
ChengYing
Elaina
Paula
Qiong Min
Shannon
Tze Hsin
Uncle ZhengYan



Artwork By: Kurt Halsey
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Supposed to be studying right now, but I guess updating my blog is more important. Wahaha !

Oh well, it's not a bad day at school but it's not a good one either. Managed to complete my sketch of bottles and the shading all in one lesson :D Felt proud of myself. When we were told to present our 5 sketches ( it's 10 for me since I was absent the other week ), I screwed up. Let's just say I didn't put my heart into it. Well, gambate neh ! It's not the end of the world. Just have to meet the standard of the class. They're WAY too good ! I'm serious !

Missing the 4-some ! Badly too. I'm getting sentimental lately. It's not good though. Oh well.

Have to get FCP project done soon so I can mail it to BoonChong and he can then complete his part. Oh well.

I'm screwed I'm screwed ! Homework = sucide. Oh I miss secondary school days where I can just copy from my classmates. ( All for one and one for all doesn't work for Os ) LOL

Haha crapped enough, back to work ! Jaa ~


5:19 AM