Tuesday, June 8, 2010
FCP and 2DD. Well, what more can I say ?
Crapped throughout FCP. Hoping that I at least get a good grade or something. 2DD ? I mixed up some of the terms but oh well, it's over. There is DWF tomorrow which means -.- yeoyeo..groans* Not looking forward to it. But since it's a test there is nothing much he can do to us right ? :D
Supposed to complete my 2DD so that I can send it for printing tomorrow and then hand it up. >_> I'm too lazy to do anything. It feels like all the exams are already over. Sigh, I'm taking things too lightly. Have to really work a lot harder ! ><
Oh well, can't wait to go for the bbq this saturday at Amanda's house ! It's been ages since I last seen her ! XD Also, I wana eat all the food :D ( Yes, I'm greedy )
Okay, better get back to work. Shall stop here for today :D