Monday, June 28, 2010
I feel so dead now. Shouldn't have woke up so early -.-
Friday : My dad's office had a function and since we're free ( my brother & I ), we decided to tag along. It was supposed to be family day and yet, mum didn't come >_>. Busy with work, so oh well. We went to the office first and explored around. Well, being the oldest also has big responsibilities. There were plenty of little kiddos. Almost all from the primary schools. Helped out with the face-painting for the kids. :D Thank goodness they liked it. Phew ~
Went to sentosa after that for lunch. Buffet for us :D Guess we ate a little too much. There was a magic show for the kids. Although, we have seen it before, guess it wouldn't hurt to relieve our childhood again. LOL.
After the whole function, dad, bro and I decided to go on some of the rides. Like the luge and the skyride. I wimped out at the luge since I nearly fell out of the little ' wagon ' when I hit on of the curbs and there was no fence that prevented me from falling into the deep dark forest below ><. Oh well, but since my brother wimped out on the skyride ( his excuse : I was afraid of heights -.- Gay ) and since we had an extra ride, I decided to give the luge another shot. ><
Okay, the skyride was fun and the view was beautiful. The only thing that kinda freaked me out would be that my feet was dangerously dangling from the bench. ( Thank god, my shoe didn't fall off :P ) Went to simlim after that since dad wants to get some stuff. Got so tired and fell asleep throughout the journey home. LOL. Oh well, it was enjoyable anyways :D
Sunday : Well, second last day of work. >_> It was supposed to be my last but I promised my manager that I would help him out before he moves to another store by next week or so. Oh well, lots of customers, mainly parents with kids since school was reopening and they need new shoes. One customer made laugh a lot though :
A mum with 2 sons came into the shop and I recommanded one shoe for the both of them. They loved the shoe almost instantly. Then the mother came to check on them and saw discounted shoes at the side. " Why not this ? It's only $9 ? " The older son then says " I don't like the design and they're heavy. " Mum " Not true. This is relatively light. And the design is kinda nice.." Older son " Mum, you don't like the design, you like the price." I was laughing at the corner with the younger son. Well, at least there was customers to let me kill time.
Today ? Chengying helped me to boot my computer :D Yay ! Windows :D Finally ! Haha. Then celebrated Marisa's birthday with the class and then went home after that. There was supposed to be POP portfolio lesson but it got cancelled since many people didn't come to school thinking that it was DPH portfolio instead. Poor Edward. Just hope that David doesn't steal his slot again.
Should have been doing my sketches earlier in class but I got distracted and tired. Oh well, I'll do them a little later, along with my research. Have to redo that grape picture. Chengying says it looks as though it's made of paper. Well, I'll work on the shading.
Long post today :D LOL So shall stop here for now. Bye ~