Friday, June 4, 2010
I'm supposed to be studying but too many distractions apparently ><. Excuses excuses excuses
Pretty much completed homework but the common test week is coming up. Sigh. Looks like I need to stop playing and work hard already. Not looking forward to DWF, POP, DPH and FCP. ( What are we supposed to do for FCP anways ? ) Groans*
Well, got pranked by Amanda, Alida and Samantha on Msn during the 3 hours break yesterday -.-. I got tricked into believing that Amanda's mac broke down and it only auto spams. Sigh, I was too gullible -.-.
Went to Jap class and got my jap notes back ! :D My sensei 'looked after' for me. Really happy but I screwed hirgana test. Sigh, work harder ! No more slacking off ! ><
The holidays are coming up right after the exams and can't wait ! That means I can go out and play once again :D Haha. Oh well, I better get back to studying.
Gambatte !! :D Stop here for today