Memories on a swing So close, yet so far <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2327477077122077369?origin\x3dhttp://shinydreami34.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tan HweeFen Nicole

Currently in Ngee Ann's MMA yr1

November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 April 2011


Whispers



They are:


Class 3e4 08
Girls Brigade

Alida
ChengYing
Elaina
Paula
Qiong Min
Shannon
Tze Hsin
Uncle ZhengYan



Artwork By: Kurt Halsey
Saturday, July 3, 2010

Woah, ran in the rain a lot lately. Both on a friday and a saturday. ><

Well, went to the botanic gardens yesterday. Our DPH class got postponed to yesterday since David was overseas. Well, the moment I stepped into the place, I got lost. TT. It was scary. Being alone makes it even scarier ! The signs were not much of a help either. I kept walking in rounds and rounds. Thank goodness, I managed to find the place. TT. I'm not going to the botanic gardens until it's for school work TT.

So okay, after that we went to take pictures of the place. Went with Samantha. At least there was company :D. There was one place where there was many many lilies ! Many different colours of it too :D. Well, we wanted to take more pictures of them when it started raining. And heavily too. -.-. That sucked..So in the end, we were struggling under the umbrella while taking pictures of the lilies as well. So far, I liked one of the pictures :D Hehe. After that, we went to swan lake. The swans were erm..CUTE :D LOL okay, I was more of playing with them and watching them than taking pictures of them...Hehe..Can't help it..Honest !

Well, by the time we got back, we were...partly drenched. The others were soaked. Well, the rain managed to stop by the time we were about to go home. And the view was a lot better when it wasn't raining. Well, that sucked big time. But oh well, some of the pictures came out not bad too :D Haha.

I'm also finally free from work ! Yay ! That means...more time to complete homework -.- Especially the sketches. And also I get to eat dinner with my family again ! Wahaha :D Well, but for some reason I kinda miss the place. Oh well, that will need some getting used too >_>.

Well, that's about it. I better go start on my homework :D Jaa ~


7:09 PM