Saturday, August 21, 2010
Konbanwa ! ( Good Evening ! )
Well, it's finally the holidays!! We waited for like..forever for this to come :D ! But it's only the second week into the holidays and I'm bored. I did go out with onee-chan and JieYing last Saturday to head to bugis for lunch and we went around to the arcades and all :D.
On tuesday, I went out with my class' girls for an outing at Marina Barrage. Well, kite flying was fun. But got a sunburn. Ouch >< ( Note to self, always pack suntan lotion ). Haha. Well, the weather was kinda unpredictable. It was bright and sunny ( and Hot ) in the morning and it started to drizzle in the afternoon. Well, after kite flying, we went to cool off at the fountain downstairs. We played till..we were all soaking wet. Not a single one was spared xD ! Wahaha !
Well, went down to Amanda's place on Wed and Thursday. The job was thrown to ChengYing to be done anyways. Haha!
The internet was down the whole day today -.- That sucked. Drew for a while and loitered around the house. That was how boring it was. There was nothing good on TV either. Sigh..Thank goodness it's okay now. :D
I guess that's about it for now. :)